pinterest

Monday, January 31, 2011

What's in that box?


I love it when the UPS man stops at my house. Not so much when he stops at my work, usually that means that there is yet another thing for me to do, but when he stops at my house that usually means something nice is in store.

So, what's in this box?

Well, there is a little of this...


And some of that...



And way down in the bottom there is....

Some Noro King! Andrea blogged about getting some at Vogue Knitting Live and I jumped on the band wagon and got some for myself.



A little treat for when I am finished this..

Part 3, Part 1....Although it just looks like something the cat dragged in right now, I am sure that once there are some sleeves and an edging this will be a beautiful pullover!

Now to work on Part 3, Part 2!!

~M

1 comment:

Amanda said...

What a luscious treat! And I think that sweater will be devine.