pinterest

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Still Over the Moon


I am still over the moon about how well my Twined Vines Shawl is doing.....and Knitters are starting to join us in a KAL in the Knotions Group....If you are thinking of knitting the pattern, now would be a great time to do so...next week I will be all over Ravelry pretty much all week!  So if you have a question, or think that you need a little hand holding...you will be able to get pretty much real time access to the designer!

And while you are there, check out some of the project pages! (If you are me you will point at each picture and say I want one like that, and that, and that.....)

But, if you should miss me, or just want to learn a new technique...take a look at the tutorial for the cluster stitches with a crochet hook!


~M


No comments: