pinterest

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Happy Everything!



I have 7 more rows, some ends to weave in and a single seam to complete on the cowl I decided to make as an add-on to my Christmas knitting.  It will probably be finished later today, but if it isn't...all is good!

My Christmas Eve has been filled with great things!

One of my best knitting friends sent me a pattern to play with. It will keep me on my toes in the New Year, just a couple of small intense projects so I know I will have fun and fit other knitting around them.

All the "have to" knits are done.








The "it would be nice" knit is just about done.


We went for a walk.

We made cookies.

We are about to eat some soup.

This evening, Chez Yarn Diet is a happy, relaxed spot to be.

And that is actually my wish for you this holiday season and going forward.

My wish for you, today and every day, is that into each day you find that small space of time to just be.  Enjoy the beauty of a sunrise, the silence before the rest of your world is awake, or after they go to sleep.  That you take some time to smell the flowers and savor the tastes that life brings your way.

Happy Holidays from all of us at Mary E Rose Designs and Chez Yarn Diet!


No comments: