pinterest

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends!


I hope your day is filled with all the things you are thankful for...good food, a cozy home, friends and family that you love!

Along with the food, family and home one of the things that I am very thankful for is the community of knitters and crocheters that I have met through Ravelry and at this time of year no group there demonstrates what a wonderful place that is than the Indie Gift Along.

Thousands of crafters (the group has over 9000 members!) gathered together showing a love of yarn and crafting...the chat thread is incredible as are the patterns that are on sale (for just a few more days! The sale ends November 28th.)  I thought I would scan through the sales bundle and show you a few of my favorites from the Head and Hands categories today.

First up Heads -
 
Peggy Jean Kaylor's Attack of the Killer Rabbits Hat.

Soft Honeycomb Hat by Kirsten McTeer.
If you need one for a baby...Ostrich Plume Baby Bonnet by Arabian Knits.
And Acropolis by Linette Grayum.



In Hands...as a fingerless mitts lover...
Teemu - Hooded Mitts by Artesanitarium Designs 
 
Underwing Mitts by Erica Heusser 
 
No Your Other Left by Kirsten McTeer



Zaklina by Allison Janocha


I hope you enjoy your day today as much as I will mine!  My crystal ball is broken but I see lots of food and knitting in it!

More from the GAL round up over the next few weeks....hopefully I will get enough knitting in to actually post about what I am working on!

~M










No comments: