pinterest

Saturday, November 25, 2017

All I Want....

The Indie Gift Along is in full swing, knitters are knitting, crocheters are hooking and the regular chat thread is filling up fast!  (This year there is a Slow Lane Chat Thread as well, for those who would like to attempt to keep up with the talking!)

One of the newer "activities" this year is an Instagram Challenge.  Each prompt lasts for two days and you can post on either of the days, both of the days or none of the days, however much you decide.

Today's prompt is "All I Want Is..."

What I want is more hands!  Because I made the mistake of calculating how many stitches I need to knit each day to finish the massive Orenburg style shawl I cast on, and the top and the socks and the....oooohhhh look more shiny patterns!

Denise Balvanz....Ilena Cowls.

Kirsten McTeer....Armona


Arabian Knits....Mariam 

Artesanitarium Designs...Chesire Shawl 

I should turn off my computer because so far that massive shawl I cast on...looks like this...

No comments: