pinterest

Thursday, November 2, 2017

My Indecisive Heart



When is a triangle not a triangle? When is a crescent not a crescent? When is pi-shawl shaping not part of a pi-shawl? When you combine the three!


 When I could not decide between a triangle, crescent, or half circle shawl, my indecisive heart drew its shaping from all three. Starting with a provisional cast on, with a strong center spine (like a top down triangle shawl), moving through crescent and pi-shaping, this shawl combines my favorite elements of all three shapes! 
 
Easy to wear and easy to knit. The twisted garter, when heavily blocked, gives the body a mesh like appearance, and the simple lace border flows into a crochet chained bind off.
My version is knit in Unplanned Peacock Pima, a very soft cotton yarn, that blocks like a dream and makes for a perfect "I need a little something but don't want to get too warm" shawl.


You can get this, and all of my patterns in my Ravelry Store!


No comments: