pinterest

Monday, November 20, 2017

Are You Ready? Part 2





One more day until GAL2017 officially kicks off and along with clearing needles and my evening schedule there are a few other things to do to get ready for the BIGGEST Knit Along in the world...

You have to have snacks!

Last year the chat thread declared that Crumpets were the official food of the GAL...this year...suggestions from home made chex mix to breakfast to eggplant, cheeses and various cookies...
I might have started laying in a supply of snacks already, because there are going to be so many patterns to pick from I know I will not want to cook dinner - or take the time to eat it!

What we know so far about the patterns?...

311 designers, each have between 10 and 20 patterns curated to be "special" for the KAL...read that as On Sale (and it is the only sale I do, other than the newsletter discount)

Tune in through out the next six weeks to see what patterns and designers I find appealing!

~M

No comments: