pinterest

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Time Keeps Getting Away From Me!

Ever notice how each time you think that life is settling down into a new, more peaceful routine, someone or something comes along and rocks the boat?

Yeah, me too!

But, there has been quite a bit of knitting done, a lot of it in 10 to 15 minute increments waiting one place or another.
(Excuse the coffee drips on the car seat, I really should go clean my car out!)  This cotton shawl was the perfect travel knitting.  Very basic stitches, no need to drag the pattern around with me.


Some massive increases before the lace border meant I could even do that without needing to worry about where I was in the pattern.

And why yes, even though the astute will notice those are pins and the shawl is blocking, it isn't finished until the pattern is ready for testing and publication...so she still counts as a Work in Progress for a WIP Wednesday post.  :)

But, as you can see, the shawl came to the edge, so the next thing got to travel with me...

 Got started and
finished before I knew it.

And me with another day to wait until some yarn for a top arrives.

What's a gal to do?  TDQ reminded me she wanted another hat.  Assured me I had enough time to knit it before the expected yarn shows up...so this jumped on my needles.

Do you think she will believe that hats come with heel gussets and toes?
What are you working on this week?

~M

No comments: