pinterest

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Cha Cha Cha Cha Changes

Some of you will remember The Summer Mash when I took elements from several of the Summer Squares Projects and mashed them up together to create a lap blanket, that come to think of it promptly went home with someone else! Can't keep a blanket around here to save my life!

Well, it looks like I have done it again.

But I needed a different name, can't have two mash ups!

So instead we have Cha Cha Cha Cha Changes....

And I am far from finished.

Only me, I am the only one who would join all 15 squares using garter stitch rows between them and a quick three needle bind off. Only me would then pick up all 850 plus stitches around the outside edge and decide that what this blanket needs is a border or two and then edging.

And certainly, only I would be dumb enough to do all that when it is 90 degrees Fahrenheit outside! I have 13 balls of yarn left, I hope it is enough!

~M

No comments: