pinterest

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Ready for Fall?*

It is a gorgeous summer day here, outside Columbus, Ohio and a wee bit too early for me to be dreaming of thick, squishy yarns and warm wool sweaters and scarves...ok so maybe I don't dream of those things often, if at all, but the team over at ColourMart had other ideas!

ColourMart Lovers on Ravelry is sponsoring another group knit. This time a Fall Contest that will run from September 15 to November 30, just in time for Holiday knits.

If you will recall, I won a prize in the Spring-Summer version of the contest and claimed three beautiful cones of cashmere in blue. (And no, the pattern is still not ready for anyone else to knit, my notes got ignored in the end and I haven't quite figured out how I ended the sleeves on their second knit through!!)

The rules of the game have changed a little this time around, with everyone who finishes in each category being put in a random drawing for a prize. Richard (owner of that fabulous yarn store extraordinaire) has again committed to some fabulous prizes, which will be announced a little way into the contest.

If you would like to play, sign up for your project on the group page of Ravelry...if you don't belong to Ravelry why not? It's free and a tremendous time sink, I mean resource for patterns and yarn and friends......


~M
*or spring if you are in Australia!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You are such an enabler! Even though I am still not home I think I will have to wander over to the group and see what I can do. Maybe we will have a cold, wet spring (I live in hope!).