pinterest

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Fighting with Beads

I am officially 115 rows into my Colourmart Lovers Spring Contest Piece and I am still fighting with my beads, every step of the way.

It's my own fault.  I bought cheap beads because I fell in love with the colors.

I know better.  But the good news is, even with fully half of these beads not actually having holes in them, 8 gms of size 10 beads is a lot of beads and I will have plenty to finish my piece...if not the patience to not get frustrated with the process!  :)

Nupps started appearing a few rows ago, and those are always fun.  But...the pics are all on my phone so you will have to find me on Instagram to see them.

In the meantime...as we approach the end of the month that can only mean that a new pattern release is in the wings..so a teaser is in order.

Sign up for the newsletter for a discount code, I am not offering them anywhere else.  Yep, right over there on the right hand side of the blog!

Any guesses on what these socks are called?  Leave a comment with your guess!  I will give you one hint, it is NOT Stayin' Alive.

~M

No comments: