pinterest

Monday, April 2, 2012

Blame it on Lara

Can you hear that horrible crying coming from the corner of my desk?  Isn't it a pitiful sound?  Almost hurts your ears, doesn't it?

Blame Lara.

Do you remember that yarn that I got from her Etsy Shop?  It whispers.

It whispers sweet little nothings into your ears while you are not paying it any attention.  Those whispers are barely noticeable, that is until you suddenly find yourself winding a pretty little green, center pull ball of yarn. While you are winding it you notice that this yarn feels fantastic, all sproingy* and delicious.  Then before you realize what you have done there are stitches on needles to match!

A little large, already, to be called a swatch, but really that is all I am doing here. Honest, just swatching!

Can you tell my SPF that you believe me?  I haven't abandoned her, just needed to swatch a few rows with this new yarn!!**

~M

*sproingy is a very technical knitting term, not sure how to define it, but I know it when I feel it.
** That would be a Basic ColourWave Morsel, so only enough to swatch, not like it has enough yardage to be a shawl! (Just don't tell SPF I have more, in the Entree size!!!)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Very pretty. You will just have to knit with your back to SPF.