pinterest

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Another one?

A couple of weeks ago I got one of those dangerous emails from Richard at Colourmart...one of those emails that talks about a new yarn or blend that has just been stocked at their online shop. This time the yarn is a cotton blend. 45% Cotton, 15% Merino,15% Angora and 5% Cashmere....

I might have fallen off the Yarn Diet and accidentally thrown a couple of cones in my cart!





To make matters worse, I might have been trolling through Ravelry, just looking at finished objects and found that the designer of Annis had made a "mini" version that would be the perfect quick knit (yet impressive looking) gift.
In the original pattern the nupps make a deep v, in her mini version Susanna IC put beads in a diamond...I split the difference and worked 4 nine-stitch nupps on mine.

Proper pictures will have to wait until later this week, that is a still wet scarf/shawl/wrap that you are looking at!

I can't wait to see this one on our favorite model!

~M

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Its a beauty and I can't believe how fast you are knitting. I've stopped looking at Richard's emails for the time being - its far too dangerous.