pinterest

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

There are days when it just doesn't pay to get out of bed




The second clue for Mystic Star came out on Monday, I know that soon the number of stitches is going to make knitting two of these a serious undertaking, but so far so good and they got done lickety split. :)

Until it came time to deal with the photos.....computer boots up, then crashes...boots up and jams up.....tries to boot and can't find an operating system.
After consultation with my "techie" (Ok in real life he is the ex, but he knows more about computers than I do) it is decided that I should take the drives out of my comp tower and try them in one that still has a motherboard, but no hard-drive. Sounds simple, and it really was it just didn't work!

Two days later and I am working from an 11 year old computer that has been loaned to me to use until my NEW one comes later this month. Talk about 2009 shaping up to be an expensive year, tires, computer...do I dare ask? No I don't dare ask, I just say that some days I should just stay in bed. :)

Take a look at the yarns BadCat Designs is suggesting for the Valentine Knit Along - American Beauty. I am in serious love.

~M

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Ah no, linking to that site is down right cruel - its all too beautiful. Knitting is looking good!