pinterest

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Feb!

The first month of 2009 is over, and I did get a lot of knitting done. :) If my needles had been a touch faster on my lunch breaks there would be another pair of socks to show you, I am on the boring rounds of the foot, but I am well on the way to the first FO of Feb.

Andrea of BadCat Designs will be celebrating her birthday month with a knit along. Her shawl will be in a rose yarn from Colourmart. It is a pity that I started knitting straight off the cone of red I bought last month, although the cobweb is a little finer than her design is calling for.

I have another hemlock on the needles this time in a "butterscotch" cashmere. I didn't take pics yet but it should be finished up this week. Snow and some computer issues prevented me from finishing it yesterday, my plan of knitting a Christmas gift a month is already behind!

Yet again my snow shovel is calling me.

~M

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh do shovel some of your snow over this way please! Lots of interesting projects on your needles again. Look forward to the pics.