pinterest

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

47 Bajillion Kazillioin


Middle of the week, right??? There should be a picture up there ^ showing how my Mystic Star circular shawl turned out.

Do you see it?

No, neither do I....I still have about 42 million stitches to go.*

The semicircular one in the red cashmere hit a snag, literally, I hooked it on my bracelet and ripped a hole in it. :( I am going to keep the pattern and the yarn on the back burner for a while, I seem to have overbooked myself again!

Mystic Roses is going to be the next "between the elements" knit from Anna of KnitandKnag. I know you will be shocked to hear that I have joined up already. :) Go on, give it a click and sign up too!

~M
*not really quite that many, I think that really I have something on the order of 40,000 stitches left to go.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh no what a shame! I hope it doesn't stay on the back burner for to long.