pinterest

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Can't wait for tomorrow

Two versions of the same item will mean that I will be knitting my fingers off when I get the next hint for Mystic Light tomorrow. It is all good though, you wouldn't want me sitting around doing nothing would you ?

When the Drama Queen got home from school she saw how the tank top was turning out and decided that yes it was TOO loud.....good thing I stopped after four or five inches to see what she thought, that was frogged before she was even done getting out her homework. I can knit with my eyes shut, but usually I do that just to show people that yes I really was watching the tv show, movie, whatever, see I don't need to look at what I am doing.....this was so loud and bright that I almost had to knit with my eyes shut for the little bit I did.

Two more bookmarks are blocking now and I am DONE with teacher gifts....YAY.....now all I need is the gift cards to go with them and I will be set.

~Mary

oh yeah, food.....I had veggies today, there is nothing quite like fresh veggies. :)

No comments: