pinterest

Friday, April 4, 2008

Drizzly Friday




It took me until 9pm to finish the second go round on Mystic Light...but there is a reason. Yep, that is ceiling in the basement you see starting to go up !!!! It is great to have my Dad feeling well enough to help, working on attaching things to the "thin air" above your head is not easy.

Even with help my shoulders are killing me and I wish they would hurry up and get the job done.

My knitting light died....knitting along on the last row of Mystic Light and out it goes.....it is an ancient florescent affair that give plenty of light to knit by. I don't have any idea if they even make those bulbs anymore. But I guess that after I finish up the ceiling I will be finding out. :) Yes the shawl is the same color as earlier in the week, but it was dark when I took the pic...I have been doing natural lighting for them in the past.

~M

No comments: