pinterest

Monday, March 31, 2008

Manic Monday

There was knitting, and frogging and even eating on the agenda today....

For those of you who do not knit lace, do not EVER, and I mean ever, try to knit lace when you are running on at best a half hours sleep. Doesn't matter how well you think you are counting....it just doesn't work.

I was looking for a "portable" project...my knit alongs are all caught up until Wednesday and I was under the impression I was going to have some time on my hands in a waiting room that day...things change and I don't need the portable project until the end of the month now. Probably a good thing, as I threw away what wouldn't rip out this afternoon.

The yarn that has made several appearances as bookmarks lately is, IMHO, extremely LOUD. So you know that the Drama Queen loves it, right ??????But she doesn't want a scarf or a shawl out of it....oh no, she wants a tank top. Now I have to admit that the sounds of a laceweight tank top is right up there with going to my stash and finding that nasty acrylic had turned to cashemere, but in neon green/yellow with some nice blues and teals ?????

You knew it, the math is done and she is on the needles now. :)

The story of the knitting, frogging and ripping is complete...

You will all be happy to know that you have all been on my case about the eating.

Sheesh, leave a girl to starve....I mean eat her dinner nicely would you ?

~M

No comments: