pinterest

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Me and My Big Mouth

It was a beautiful day today...so even though I was excited that the next clue for Mystic Light was there on the group page at nine this morning, instead of spending all my time knitting I was out in the sunshine doing yard work....when I came back in Yahoo was not liking me at all. Every group that I have belonged to for less than a year is just gone......I am glad I printed the chart before I went outside :)

However, I get emails of all the messages that were posted each day, so I was able to see what everyone else was doing and it ticked me off. Amongst the Glad to see the Second Clue, and the I have changed my mind about my yarn were some heartwrenching I am a terrible person who deserves to be crying and doing penance because my clue 1 isn't done yet...

For crying out loud, this is knitting. It is not life threatening if you do not keep up with the group or if you don't understand something....but the grief that some of these women were putting themselves through was just horrible......I emailed in a post.....it said all that and more.......I wonder how it was recieved ?


~m

And the answer is well :)

No comments: