pinterest

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

There be swatching here






Mystic Light swatch on size 7 needles.....this is not how it will really look, I am going to go down at least one needle size but I had other things to work on today.(The reddish brown one and don't bother clicking, for reasons best known to myself I uploaded the blurry one )

Secret of Bad Nauheim (which is a place name as far as I can tell) is the blue on size 3's. On both I am getting the correct stitch gauge but I am way off on the rows. Can't get my brain around that one.

The poncho is halfway up the front. I didn't like any of the patterns that I saw around the net for a poncho - some of them left me wondering exactly WHAT the designer was thinking ?!?!?!? If I was smart enough to add links here I would show you what I mean, but anyhow....so I am making it up on the fly. The drama queen appears happy with it so I must be doing something right. :)

More later - Blogger doesn't like photo's today so I am forced to upload one at a time.

~M

No comments: