pinterest

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Late Saturday Update




The first clue of Secret of the Bad Nauheim is done and bagged waiting for next weeks clue. The front of the Drama Queen's poncho is done and I am partially up the back - not quite half but more than a quarter. A quick bookmark that the Drama Queen instantly claimed for her own. We have knitting here folks !

All of the knit alongs that I am in right now are using a provisional cast on and at least one is doing a knitted on the side border.......new techniques for me ! It took me several tries to find a provisional cast on that worked for me, now I am scared about the border, so I cast on for a "scarfette" that uses both techniques in the hopes that I can practice before using them too much on the big projects. :)

Kids are on spring break, so there will probably be less knitting going on around here for a week.

~M

No comments: