pinterest

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Finally Five


Which means two more to go....six is laid out ready to start knitting and then for seven there are choices to make...is this long enough ? no, then knit the extension, or skip the extension and move right onto the border.....The problem is, until I block this I really only have a vague idea how long it will be.....

I think we will have to wait and see if I am tired of this one before I know if I will knit the long, the medium or the short (I have had enough, move on to casting off) version.

If I hadn't decided to clean my dear daughter's room, and shovel the two feet of snow off the driveway this would have been done yesterday...... :(

I laid this on the model a little off center, you can see the center panel running down his right arm, so that you can see the side panel...there are six of those in addition to the center panel, so plenty of "wrap around me" room.

~M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.