pinterest

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Wips are Wips are Wips are....

Now that my holiday sock knitting is done I have returned to my Indie Gift Along Knits.

Unfortunately you will have to take my word on how they are progressing because lighting in Central Ohio in December in the evening is not at all conducive to taking good WIP photos.

The shawl is trucking right along....I am nearly to the last three pages of charts and the top is holding firm at 50% completion!

If, and it is a big if because the rows are long and the nights are short, I can finish up the charted section of the shawl by Friday, all will be well in my GAL knitting world.

So you know, because of that, Minnie Mouse the Muse is screaming in my ears about a mittens pattern.

So while I knit, and get some pies into the oven...how's about a little Christmas music?

~M

No comments: