pinterest

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Getting to be Crunch Time!

My knitting is starting to get a little frantic as we approach not just Christmas but the end of the Indie Gift Along. (It ends with 2017 on December 31st.)

I took a little bit of a break from the lace shawl (it is over half way done and I think I am "in the groove" of not needing to read every single square of the chart so hopefully the remainder goes fairly quickly!)

Phoenix by Svetlana Loginova....

The break knitting was a pair of super quick worsted weight Run You Clever Boy by Artesanitarium Designs.  

Knit Picks Felici worsted in Spaceman.

Some non-GAL socks in Knit Picks Felici worsted Treehouse colorway for TOB also jumped on and off my needles...



 leaving me with just the Goth Kitty for TDQ to get done before the holiday.

What's on your needles today?

~M

No comments: