pinterest

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

It's still not that Christmas Feeling

Maybe it is just that as time goes by and my children grow, the excitement of Christmas isn't quite what it was...or maybe it is the October weather in December.....

But it just doesn't quite feel like Christmas yet.

We've mostly decorated, you saw some of what we did in the Silent Sunday collage...in total there are six trees, ten wreaths (we do have spots for a couple more I just haven't had the time to dig them out) garland, "birds flying" around the house with decorations.  We have played Christmas music and done a few craftsy type projects, mostly involving food!...

The madness of GAL (Gift Along if you are new to the party) is in full gear.  I am so very close to being half way through my shawl. (And still sitting firmly in the camp of the Opadon't!)
My top is also close to the half way point.

I have yarn picked out for socks for kids...
And a fancy dinner menu being planned.....

Maybe a little of this will get me in the Christmas Spirit....

~M








No comments: