pinterest

Friday, January 13, 2017

We Interrupt This Post

Disclaimer, we don't watch tv around here (please explain to me why I am continuing to pay for cable in that case?  yeah, I can't explain it either except...) Well, we do about once a week, sometimes, when there is something good on, like Sherlock or Dr. Who or....actually I think that is about it on normal tv.  So I don't know if they still do this or not...but it used to be that sometimes if there was breaking news or something majorly important going on there would be this voice that would say "We interrupt this program to..." and whatever they were going to say or show you would follow.

In this case there is nothing to say or show to follow other than...

We Interrupt This Post to let you know that today's Finished Object Friday is being postponed due to wine tasting.

I'll let you know how it was tomorrow!

~M


No comments: