pinterest

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Did you subscribe to Knotions?

If not you should....

Just saying!

You should check out the Fall Preview.

You never know, someone you know might have a pattern in there.

But even if she didn't, 26 Free to User patterns is nothing to sneeze at!

Check it out and give Jody, the editor a round of applause, it takes talent to tech edit that many patterns and get that many designers all lined up in a neat little row for publication.*

~M

*If she has any hair left or any that isn't grey already it is not my fault....I think I tried her patience pretty well this time around.  Of course, I jinxed myself, said that I wanted to send her a pattern that she couldn't find anything to tech edit in...man oh man was I wrong!

You know what I say about calculated risks and not being good at math, in this case there was no risk and I still wasn't good with the math!

No comments: