pinterest

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Still Knitting

I am still knitting, just not taking as many pictures as I should!

I found a great new place to get yarn for lace knitting, not only is the yarn as thin as I would ever want, but the colors are fabulous. You should check out The Gossamer Web. This store is the baby of none other than Fleegle and when you scope out the lace on her blog it makes sense that she specializes in lace yarn in her store. If I could just settle on a color some of that yarn would be mine. :)

I have been swatching from Haapsalu Sall and have finally started my Dark Star, the group is ahead of me by one square! I am knitting mine in Lacey Lamb from Jade Sapphire and have to say that there is another yarn to love.

I have also been practicing my spinning. The spindle that Lara sent me got me hooked, and between Spunky Eclectic and Art Club I have some more spindles in different weights and fiber to keep me busy for a minute. More about that at a later date.

My camera should be on it's way back to Cannon to be fixed, light leakage through the LCD screen means some of my pictures have a purple haze, just need to get it shipped!

In the meantime, I am back to knitting on teeny tiny needles and coveting teeny tiny yarn!

~M

No comments: