pinterest

Sunday, August 9, 2009

I blame Lara

It is all Lara's fault. That is my story and I am sticking to it.

Blame her for the lack of pictures, knitting content and blogging in general, all because she sent me ONE spindle. Somehow the collection has grown and I am now the owner of THREE spindles, with a ton of fiber on the way to play with. The time I have not spent playing with those amazingly fun pieces of wood I have spent gazing at fiber and more ways of spinning. I am not very good yet, but am slowly getting to where the yarn I spin could possibly be used for knitting. :)

There has been some knitting, back to the stealth projects and falling behind with the Squares, but all the same I am getting my daily dose of fibers.

~M

2 comments:

larascreations said...

hahahaha - I swear I didn't read your post before I sent that note to the group. That's too funny!

E L said...

I know the problem! I have all sorts of pretty yarn, and several planned projects. But now that I've got my hands on a spindle I just can't stop!