pinterest

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

We interupt this edging to bring you...









When this post introduced me Haapsalu Sall, I knew I had to have it and I searched and searched to find someone who could sell it to me. I did find one place, but the shipping and handling was more than the book! Encouraged by a friend who thought outside the box I contacted Malle of lullategemised and worked out a trade. Yarn she can't get in Estonia for a book I cannot get in America.

The book arrived today and the yarn will go out tomorrow, I was waiting for the "perfect" inspiration and I hope I found it!

Now does anyone know a good American candy to trade for some fabulous chocolate?

~M

5 comments:

Amanda said...

That book looks fantastic. I haven't seen it before. You are sure to get a lot of pleasure out of it.

Ruth said...

I need that book. Now.

Piecepatcher said...

I couldn't resist this book either....paid way too much for it.
Now that I've seen your pictures I want it to arrive today!
Looking forward to what you create using this book as inspiration.

Land O Lace said...

I ordered one too - but not as smart as you - I paid full boat - but the reviews I have seen I think it will be worth every penny. the anticipation is killin me!

Jellybelle said...

You can get that book with a fair shipping cost from apollo.ee.