pinterest

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Betweener





You might remember that ages ago I started Veil of Isis. It has been my "betweener" project ever since then...finish something up, knit on VOI, have a few minutes and don't want to drag something else out, knit on VOI.

Finally she is finished.

Stats:
Veil of Isis from BadCat Designs
Bernat Baby, 270 yards to 50grams
Size 3 KnitPicks Options 40 inch circular needles
Modifications : I moved the purl row to immediately before casting off.
Finishing : I steam blocked this, so now it is soft as silk and will STAY blocked through machine washing and drying.


You should run over to Andrea's blog and see what is going to be going on this summer....it looks fun to me!

~M

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Stunning! I'm going to have to knit that. You've done a great job. I'm very tempted by the Summer project.