pinterest

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Did you ask if I still have fingers?









TNNA opened today, and among the many lovely things on display are two new patterns from Bad Cat Designs. I had the pleasure of being asked to knit some samples for Jade Sapphire to have at their booth. Buyers from all over the country are looking at MY knitting!

The cowls are knit in Homespun which is a thick-and-thin cashmere yarn. This has to be the softest yarn that I have ever used and I will definitely be getting some for my own stash as soon as the new colors are in stores. Each cowl takes two hanks of yarn and just a few hours to knit. My daughter, The Drama Queen, insists that they were designed for teenagers and if you have one in your life they NEED one of these cowls!

Jade Flower, the shawl, uses two Jade Sapphire 2 ply - mine is Lagoon - and some beads. Another winner of a pattern, just lacy enough to keep it interesting and still work with the variegated yarn.

I have to give a huge Thank You to both BadCatDesigns and Jade Sapphire for letting me play with their patterns and yarn. Look for both at your local yarn store.

~M

No comments: