pinterest

Sunday, March 1, 2009

I had a plan, and muffed it!




The plan was to knit just far enough that I could spread this out and share the center of Veil of Isis. I knit a little too far for that to work with cable I am using, so you can see half of it instead. :)

Veil of Isis as Baby Blanket. Another design from Andrea of BadCat Designs. This is one of her "knit alongs" from her blog. I have seen versions of this shawl in heavy lace, cobweb, fingering...you name the yarn and it is possible to use this pattern. Ultimately adaptable to fit your needs and right now I need a baby blanket for a pregnant co-worker. You can find the pattern on Ravelry, her blog and in the files section of her yahoo group. I am now at the long keep going in the same manner section so there probably won't be more pics until it is done.


I also in the last couple of days got a Kreativ Blogger award from Amanda at Paradise Found. So now I need to tag some blogs, which is not easy! Several that I watch with interest have already been tagged and there are such great ones to pick from!

The rules are

1. copy the Kreativ Blogger award to your blog

2. put a link to the person from whom you received the award

3. nominate 8 other blogs

4. and link to them

5. then leave a message on the blogs you nominated

So I tag:

Everyone who reads this blog....cheating I know but how could I pick just 8 blogs?

~M

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Love your Veil of Isis. Its on my to do list!