pinterest

Friday, February 23, 2018

It was Send Nice Things to Mary Week!

Oh the things that showed up in my mail box this week!

I can't tell you how happy they have made me!

First up....some wonderful bookmarks that a friend crocheted for me.


 And lots of inside jokes about Minnie Mouse the muse.....

Then sweets...from another friend...oh my gosh, where have Stroopwaffles been all my life?  I could only manage a half of one, but,,,,sheer heaven!

And...well...closest to a knitter's heart is yarn, right? 
 

I can't tell you how very lucky and blessed I am to have such wonderful people in my life!  I may never have met you (in person) but you are the absolute best imaginary friends...no wait,,,I am the imaginary friend.....YOU are the best friends a person could ever want to have!

Tune in next week for a new pattern release...sign up for the newsletter to get a hefty discount...right over there on the right!

Obligatory teaser picture......


~M

No comments: