pinterest

Friday, February 9, 2018

A Pair of Mitts for a Friend

Every now and then, someone I know will ask me to knit for them.

If they are "knit worthy" and I have the time and yarn, I can sometimes be talked into it.  Other times I will find an excuse not to...but there are people, those who have taken really good care of the things I have made them in the past (or my kids) who I will try my best to accomodate.

One such friend asked me if I could make her some fingerless mitts.

So this happened.....







Jenny Watson Merino DK in the exciting colorway WM7.
Lots of ribbing makes them very form fitting and the merino is soft and squishy!

I really like how the cables starting at the wrist snug up the mitts to keep you warm, without having to do a lot of changing of stitch counts.
Of course now TDQ wants a pair as well...so soon I will be casting on another pair!

In the mean time, the pattern is with my tech editor and I am working on a baby blanket, and learning how to crochet a dishcloth!



No comments: