pinterest

Friday, January 26, 2018

So much knitting....

I am having one of those periods of time where there is so much knitting going on...and I keep forgetting to get good photo's because rather than pick up a camera, I want to knit "just one more row" or  "one more pattern repeat."

But suffice to say, the third shawl for the month will be coming off the needles very soon, there were some fingerless mitts and a pair of socks as well, so lots of stitches moving from left hand to right. I also started revisiting a tank top pattern that I had stuffed in a file folder on my computer and ignored for just long enough that when people ask me questions about it...I have to look up the answers!  (note to self, organize that file folder, it is a mess of spread sheets and calculations!)

What hasn't happened?

Blocking!

None of the things I am working on have been blocked.

So rather than pretty pictures of finished objects...a random selection of partial knits!






Have a great weekend!

~M

No comments: