pinterest

Monday, January 15, 2018

Making Magic Monday?

I had hoped that today would be one of those magical days where everything I do works out right, the first time!

Alas, it wasn't to be!

Not that everything went wrong, but nothing quite seemed to hit the mark from the time I got up until now!

But...you know, for a long time I have believed that what you focus on becomes your reality, and if you only ever focus on the things that didn't go right, that is all you will ever see!*

So now that I have given myself that attitude adjustment.

Some things that went right....

I didn't have to go anywhere at all in this today!  Yay!
This shawl came off the needles with yarn to spare!  (Within a yard of my estimate!)  Double Yay!
And these pink beads and cream yarn...they are going to be something pretty!

So how was your day?







~M
*People can only upset you, or bring you down, when you give them permission to do so...Permission denied.

No comments: