pinterest

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

What I'm Working On.

July to me always brings back memories of being young and getting to spend the summer lazing around at the pool or just hanging out with friends in the sun.  Back then I thought the entire world slowed down for the summer and took things easy.

As an adult I know that isn't true, in fact many years summer have been my busiest times with classes to teach and jazz concerts in the park to attend.  This year, July has been more laid back, and I can't tell you how much I have been enjoying it!

Last week Monster Man was here for a visit, TOB and TFB had a birthday and there were movies to see, games to play, a few diy home fixes to do....and a lot of projects leapt off my needles.  Which means that this week I am spending a lot of time finishing up the writing of patterns, getting ready to wrap up two test knits and put up another two....

So my works in progress are mostly in the writing, photography and editing phases.

My goal this week is to get the patterns for all of these things ready for testing....




The last picture there....the red "thing" is a little further along and the toe-up socks you will hear more about on Saturday...

The final entry on my to-do list is..... hit the publish on this one!
Tune in Tomorrow for the Pattern Release notes.
What are you working on this week?
~M

No comments: