pinterest

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

My Mid Week Round Up

How's your week so far?  Technically I am taking this week as a vacation, but...you know those Muses, they do a lot of business when you were occupied doing other things!  (Seriously I hear more designers complaining that inspiration is whispered in their ears while they are jogging, swimming, in the shower, at work or otherwise not able to sketch, write, knit!)

So I might have had a project jump on and off my needles in rapid succession...not quite ready for public consumption but a couple of pictures to give you an idea of the wonderful colors that I have been playing with.

(The is the Blue Ridge Colorway from Unplanned Peacock, on their DK Superwash Merino. Nice stuff!)

It jumped on and off my needles in record time!


Which of course left me with some spare needles sitting around....for exactly three minutes when I suddenly suffered from another bout of Startitis!  And this happened.....
 
Obviously one is a toe up sock...the other?  ItsaSecret.  :)

And then this happened.....
 
Yep, the MonsterMan shows up and things just break...all on their own!  Wouldn't have anything to do with his extra long feet or arms would it?

Wood glue fix for now...if it doesn't hold, well Wool Gathering is coming up and I believe that I can get a new swift then!

What's on your needles this week?

~M



















No comments: