Run over to her store here and you will get:
- A printed copy of the Second Saturday Shawl knitting pattern
- Large kits come with seven balls of Katia Lino yarn
- Small kits come with four balls of Katia Lino yarn
- Within 24 hours of your order you will receive an email with a coupon code to get the Second Saturday Shawl pattern on Ravelry - you will need a free Ravelry account to redeem this code
- Size US 5 (3.75mm) circular knitting needle (or size needed to obtain gauge)
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry needle for weaving in ends
- Smooth waste yarn for the provisional cast on
Size: Large: 34 inch drop and 66 inch wingspan (85 cm by 165cm)
Small: 24 inch drop and 48.5 inch wingspan (60 cm by 121 cm)
Required Skills: Chart reading, k, ktbl, p, yo, k2tog, ssk, RT.
Pattern presented in charted form, no line by line written instructions.
Extra Bonus - The coupon code for the electronic copy of the pattern on Ravelry comes with a bonus printable Linen Swatch Cloth pattern.
Lino is a good, simple linen. The smooth finish and round twist makes this yarn a joy to work with. As with all linen, it is important to remember that it softens considerably with wash and wear. The subdued color range suggests summer tanks, market bags, and home décor. This would also be an ideal weaving yarn!