pinterest

Thursday, June 17, 2010

And the loot rolls in!


The box would have to arrive today, the day that I lost my cool with some of the members of my team, the same team that opened 25 accounts in one nine hour day!

Egged on by a Columbus Police Officer the team that I work with, the one I am supposed to lead but today I didn't lead them anywhere but it into bad moods, gave me a gift card to KnitPicks for my birthday last week. I had spent it in less time than it took them to agree on where the gift card would be from I am sure.

We have : assorted sock yarn, a tip holder, locking stitch markers (great for setting in sleeves, where were they days ago when I was making do with straight pins?) points for size 4, 5 and 6 interchangeable circular needles and size 1, 2 and 3 47" long fixed circulars.

What other loot did I get for becoming more than the ultimate answer*, I got a new front door. All I need to do is paint it and then install it.

~M
*42 has come and gone, if you don't get the reference can I suggest reading more?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Here's a belated happy birthday wish! You got a pretty good haul there. I've forgotten what it was like to be the answer - its far too long ago!