pinterest

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May Mystery Socks

This month the SKA Group on Ravelry has been given a wonderful opportunity to knit a mystery sock designed by none other than Cookie A! To make it even better, you can download the clues without belong to either Ravelry or SKA!! I love twisted stitches and these socks start with a few of them. Cookie is famous, in knitting circles, for using twisted stitches in her patterns so I am sure there will be more.

In the time since my last post I have been knitting like a mad woman, replacing the furnace and preparing to put new flooring in my kitchen and the entire upstairs of my house. I also figured out how to download a reasonable looking invoice template so that I can keep track of my sample knitting. Pictures of those items will come, probably sometime around TNNA.

Until I can share more, to quote a designer friend of mine...

"Knit on!"

~M

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You've chosen a great colour and I love her patterns too - yet another for my queue. Looking forward to all that mad woman knitting:)