pinterest

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Starting to look a little neater


There are as many ways to manage a stash as there are knitters who have them. Mine used to be in many locations through the house (ok so it still is a bit but we will get to that) and not really visible to either my guests or unfortunately myself...well it wasn't. I have taken over a room in the basement and called it my own!

The plastic drawer unit to the left of the bookcase that you can barely see is exclusively lace weight yarns. With sock weight/fingering taking up that big tall one to the right of the bookcase and an entire Rubbermaid tub devoted to ColourMart purchases! I have baby yarns in their own unit and sport weight/DK stashed in the corner and a great big bag of worsted weight ready to be donated to someone who will use it. I am keeping some, but I ran out of drawer space!

Is this all there is? Well, no. I have not even started in on the garage stash or the living room stash or even the fiber for spinning.

But I had to help the kids do this :



Did I mention the basement was unfinished when we moved in and that we did that?

~M

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Very impressive. And I would love to come and play in your stash!