pinterest

Saturday, April 10, 2010

How the stash does grow...



The yarn fairy dropped by my house this week. She brought with her these lovelies from Knit Picks. If I am ever going to catch up on my two pair per month dream for this year I needed some more solid color yarn. While I like striping and varigated yarns I really am in lace mode and the pattern shows up so much more with a simple yarn.

Then the yarn fairy dropped of this :

Off to the left hand side of the box of Lacey Lamb is some of the new Angel Wing that made it's debut at TNNA Winter. I knit with some of this in red for that show, now to use some for myself. :)

Not much that I can show you on the knitting front, there has been knitting, but...itsa secret.

~M

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh you have a wonderful yarn fairy! I think I need to invite her for a visit ;)