pinterest

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Escaping from the Edging






I am not quite halfway through the edging for my GoldenEye....have you met me? I get tired of edging very quickly unless I have something else to pass the time as well. I got some done while watching Torchwood. Not sure how I feel about the way it ended. As a parent I had problems with the entire storyline. But enough about television.

Along with some knitting I am not at liberty to show I have almost caught up with the rest of the squares. We have Dulcimer in both wool and cotton (really they are different, I just grabbed from the bags and didn't even think about how close those colors are!) A finished Violin in wool and almost finished in cotton...but have you looked at THE BLOG...I called it! I need some more yarn to make a string quartet.

I better go hide now, you have all seen the yarn that has walked into the house the past few weeks....someone will probably throw something at me!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You've been busy! And yes I saw the blog and had to sit on my hands in order not to start another project straight away!