pinterest

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Snowy Sunday




The question was "What should I knit next?" and the answer is Talia. My model was busy so you only get to see her on the table.

My traveling socks (black) that I work on during my lunch break came home for a minute. I have no idea what yarn that is, who stores yarn in her stash with no labels???? And a last minute addition to the sock pool, someone has been counting down days until her birthday and making comments about socks, Monkey which everyone tells me are a super quick knit - considering I started them last evening I would have to agree.

Big pics coming tomorrow, when I show you what those secret projects were. They officially made their debut to the knitting world yesterday. :)

~M

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Talia is very pretty. Drums fingers on table while waiting for THOSE photos.