pinterest

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's Red, Cashmere, Cobweb and a Semi Circle



Even having worked myself back down to knitting with the thinner yarn, the circular start handed me back my needles more times than I care to count!

Anna of KnitandKnag offers Mystic Star in two versions, the circle and a semi-circle. Looks like I will not only have two colors, but two shapes as well. :)

Still plugging away on the socks, waiting to hear if we have moved from a Level 2 to a Level 3 snow emergency!

Be safe if you are suffering from the winter weather!

~M

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Ah, yes. I can see you knitting the two versions :) When are suffering a heat wave so no knitting for me - its 95 indoors (no air-con) and 100 outside and more of the same tomorrow. I'm draped in wet pillowcases sitting in front of the fan trying not to self-combust!