pinterest

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Finally some pictures







Not all that I had planned on uploading, but finally blogger will take my pics. They weren't making it as far as my album before, it just kept taking me back to the "upload photo's" screen after claiming to be loading for a bit. :)

We have :

Monkey socks in Patons Stretch Sock Just as quick as everyone claimed, I just wish that the yarn wasn't so busy you can't see the lovely lace pattern.

My own JamacaMistake in progress, that one is finished now and I am nearly to the goof on the second one. I entirely skipped two rounds of the pattern stitch in the third repeat and didn't notice until I was already turning the heel....laziness left the mistake in. They will be a one of a kind sock forever.

A little stash enhancement courtesy of Bad Cat Designs and Colourmart. When Andrea sends out a Thank You gift for test knitting her designs, she goes all out - Now I just need a pattern that will do the Jade Sapphire Mongolian Cashmere 2 ply justice. The other cashmere and cotton cones are ones that I ordered from Colourmart - I had so much fun with the hemlock ring blanket that I am planning on doing family gifts of various large scale lace doilies for Christmas 2009. It is never too early to plan, even if knowing me I will be knitting these yarns in December.

Somewhere in there is also a picture of the swatch for Mystic Star in the red cobweb from Colourmart. I am still very undecided about which yarn I will use for that, and I don't have long to think as the knit along starts on Monday! It will either be this or the same tencel I used for Mystic Ice.

It is snowing like the dickens outside, so I had better grab my shovel and start digging out the driveway.

~M

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I like the red swatch. Should make for a lovely shawl. Also had a bit of a drool over your stash enhancement :)
You'll be the only one who knows about the missing repeat in the sock - indeed one of a kind.