pinterest

Friday, November 21, 2008

Finished Object Friday - well not quite




The question was posed to me...have you finished anything lately? And while the answer is yes, it is also but you can't see it. :)

I will let you look at Mystic Ice clue one, at least part of it. Although I know that I have ...ahem....several size 1 needles in various lengths of cable..the only one I could get my hands on this week was a 24 inch (or maybe a 32, not 100% sure) so you can only see half of my finished clue.

Anna of KnitandKnag is doing her usual splendid job of designing. If you liked Mystic Waters I can bet that you will like this one too. I am finding them similar even though the approach and pattern are different.

Oh well, off to finish up some more. :)

~M

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Love that colour. It is soo tempting to cast on for this shawl but I'm saving myself for something else ;)